2011年10月21日星期五

UGG Ireland Remember other people's good


1. For a long time, I used the How not to flaunt my noble and aloof, nor is it to educate others, just to remind myself time, in contact with others - at least in and chat with others, we must first remember someone else's good.
2. I have a very long time,UGG Ireland, difficult to forget the others, petty scheming or conspiracy to deceive when uncomfortable,UGG Ireland, or even heart hatred. In 2000, the first time I heard someone in-depth advice I want to remember people's good, so you can make your own way to go more smoothly, to persuade my sister who is Zhang Jingjun, I thank her. But then, I can not.
3.2000 to 2002 the middle, quite some time, my stubborn that some people hurt me, hurt me and sometimes through the use and benefit, they rely mainly on shameless, not wisdom. I later found that some people, just as confused by the wisdom of the three people five fans, this time, I began to confusion.
4.2003 years, I participated in a training Jiangmin, a trainer and my age say to me in private, let me popular influence, he said, the so-called deception, most of the time because they have greed and luck psychology, does not want to be cheated so easily, there is no need because of deception and anger others, practicing their own is enough. I was convinced that it is also convinced. I just do not corrupt other people's things, they will not be deceived and injured.
5. He was once sent me a text message suddenly comes to him by Gordon, but let me not forget: most people are self-serving, but subconsciously think they are usually correct, Once the infringement by others, others will feel ugly, selfish, heart hatred will, in fact, that the party against you, and perhaps .
6. If for someone else against you, and the heart of hatred, the first of empathy, to imagine that he has done, whether once worthy of each other.
7. If there is sufficient reason, convinced that he's worthy of my own conscience, while others are still against you, if such violations did not immediately jeopardize your status in real terms, only hurt the interests of your being, then forget it kinds of Any aspirations of people will value their own life,UGG Ireland, he still has a lot of way to go, as that against your side, even if he did not deeds of the day, there are wet shoes the day, the so-called , not only exist in a market economy principles.
8. from June to restart the six months since Tao Technology, I often give my message through the others to encourage their own, his message, Zhangyou Li, Liu Ren, Hong Zhou, Lizhi Gao, Wang Jiangmin .... enumerate each I once worked with a man, when I think of them a good time, I am full of energy.
9.IT rivers and lakes, nature is full of competition, I expect everyone to have affinity for acquaintances, remember other people are good, feeling, and now I still feel over the experience, very good, very warm, very powerful.

没有评论:

发表评论