2012年3月24日星期六

Cheap VibramMy eyes fluttered open to see three blonde boys staring down at me

My eyes fluttered open to see three blonde boys staring down at me. For some reason, they looked almost exaclty alike except they each had strange markings on their lower arms. My memory suddenly came flooding back to me and I realized that they were my brothers. I sat up, clutching my head as the room ever so slightly swam. "Where am I?" I said, still groggy. "You're in the back room of Fairy Tail." Haruko said. "You blacked out." Narumo said. "Wish, as your older brother, I'm asking you to stop using Wish." Seciroh said. I shook my head. "I'll use it if I want to. You can't make me stop using it." I said and threw back the covers of the bed that I was in and made for the door. Seciroh ran in front of me. "You're not going anywhere,Cheap Vibram Five Fingers!" Seciroh said. I walked around him. "Watch me." I said,UGG Clearance, and opened the door. Still looking at Seciroh, I walked through the door and crashed into something,Headphones Online, falling fowards and pushing it down in front of me. I landed with an "Oof!" on something soft. "Watch it!" An angry voice came from beneath me. I laughed when I saw who I had landed on. "Caught you,Moncler Outlet, Laxus!" I said jokingly,Cheap Vibram, looking him right in the eyes. "Get off of me!" Laxus said. I got off of him, looking down at him as he got up. "Still refuse to say my name, huh? You know, you're the worst guy a girl could fall in love with." I said and walked around him. "I don't waste my time with girls. They're a pain in the ass." Laxus muttered. I whirled on him. "Really? 'Cause you seemed to enjoy my company a lot more than Natsu's or Gray's ten years ago. And if I was a pain in the ass, you wouldn't have hung around with me all that time." I said. I turned around and stalked off, ignoring the staring eyes of everyone in the guild.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论