2012年3月26日星期一

UGG Outlet Store"Ill explain it Miss

“I’ll explain it Miss. Carter” Keiichiro stepped forwards. I frowned, sitting down slowly.

AFTER THE EXPLANATION
“Erm, no.” I shook my head. Ichigo shot a desperate and sad look my way. ‘Learn to express your-self better.’ I thought. “No, I mean, I’d be happy to and stuff, but are sure you’ve got the right person? I can hardly pass Algebra, you know.” Ryou raised an eyebrow,
“That’s not what it’s about, Carter. It’s about skill and talent, and obviously you must have some since the World choose you. So you better do what she expects you to.”
“Most inspiring I ever heard you say,Beats By Dre Sale, Ryou.” Mint scoffed,Coach Factory Outlet, sipping her tea.
“And if you want to know how your neko and not something endangered,Moncler Coats, it’s because we needed a new member fast, and neko DNA was the closet DNA we had by at the time. It may be dull,Coach Outlet, but live with it.” Ryou ignored Mint and left the room. I watched him go. ‘Geesh, someone woke up at the wrong side of bed!’ I frowned after him. “I don’t think it’s dull.” I spoke suddenly into the silence. “So, er, what do the aliens look like?”
“Well, pale skin out of our league and golden slash amber eyes that are too deep for us to obtain. They wear almost revealing clothes, excluding Pai,UGG Outlet Store, and they are also quite... baggy. They float slash fly, and can teleport. One of them has a crush on Ichigo and tends to stalk her and declare his undying love for her yet still taunts her and fights.” Zakuro informed me briskly, wiping down the table I sat at.
“Well Ichigo,” I turned to her. “Looks like you got your-self a lover” Winking at her and pleased at her reply of “I LOVE MASAYA, ERGH!” I asked her what a fuzzy, talking flying robot was doing attached to her phone. The said robot suddenly popped up to a bigger size, flying to me and sticking it’s furriness in my face. “MEW MEW CORA!” It yelped before spitting a pendant out at of its mouth into my hand. ‘Mental note to self, wash hands.’ I thought as I turned the pendant round in between my fingers.
“Meet Mini Mew! He saves souls with us and returns them to their rightful owners as well as giving us our pendants and informing us when aliens are here.” Pudding tugged Mini mew to her chest where she snuggled him. Ichigo sweat dropped.
“Pudding,” Lettuce spoke for the first time that day, “I think Mini Mew is trying to tell us something.” And indeed he was!
“ALIEN, ALIEN, PARK, TRANSFORM!” He cried before turning extra small again and clipping him-self – don’t ask me how! – back onto Ichigo’s phone. Before I knew it there were 5 colourful girls staring me excitedly. I felt a rushing need to kiss my pendant.
“You want to kiss it, don’t you?” Lettuce asked me nervously, as if making sure I was really a Mew Mew. I nodded.
“Well don’t keep us waiting, neko girl.” This time it was Mint talking. So I kissed it. Suddenly my cheek starts burning, so I hold the pendant to it. ‘Must be the mew mark...’ I think. Then words are coming out of my mouth, “MEW MEW CORA, METAMAMORPHO-SIS!” A light wraps it’s self around me, cooling every part of my body off and leaving me in a dark grey, strapless grey top that stopped where Zakuro’s did but had a puffy, dark blackish, see through, sparkling material formed like a belt connect my top to a pair of baggy grey shorts that stopped where Zakuro’s did. (au: no, Zakuro is not my favourite character. If you must know its Kisshu <3) Then I had ankle grey boots and my hair band had broken away so my black hair tumbled down my back but was shortened so it only reached between my waist and shoulders. One of my eyes was grey while my other was black. To top it all off with a nya~ and a purr, I had my neko ears and tail.

“You look... AWESOME!” Pudding told me enthusiastically. I thanked her and then rushed out the door towards the park

AT THE PARK
“Where is the chimera anima? Let me at him, na no da!” Pudding yelled.
“Don’t be rude Pudding!” I smiled at her. “It might be a she.”
‘New mental note to self, use more humour!’ I thought as Ichigo laughs.
“Amusing. Who’s your new friend Neko-chan?” A voice broke out into the silence, a ripple spreading through the air as a figure formed above our heads.
“Kisshu!” Mint cried.
Then I got a better look at him. At that was that. My heart stolen.



Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论