2011年11月1日星期二

UGG Online[ Quote ] Love is like shoes , walk on the far right

childhood I was a stubborn girl love, as long as I decided to do, in most cases people will not change my choice. School when I chosen school parents can not change the election place of work, her boyfriend can not change, until to my view, and what a love which is what my life's a choice, and no one to stop all efforts to get me to give up something back to the beginning, as now, I decided he was the only time in my life, no one can not affect my determination, but when I Xiangde Tong, and want to have to understand, I will laugh and.
but persistent it is not a good thing, because the attachment, you will become more painful, more sad; and dedication is not a bad thing, because you feel different from the ideological level, you will bit of time to enjoy their own inner thoughts - some say love is like shoes, as long as it is to wear appropriate, comfortable dress on which way to go farther,Moncler Down Jackets, go some way Ye Hao, and will not draw feet for your shoes painful; so love with people who have to pick good degree day,UGG Online, because only the right people together, the arguments will be less, the problem will be less, which President some day love, and some of your own happiness - and I love the dedication as a pair of shoes, if not find a suitable, I would not wear a pair of inappropriate and will not wear, Which will lead to ultimate pain is your own to bear.
persistent Well life, in fact, is their attitude, yes, I have stock momentum, have to find the right pair of his shoes,UGG Ireland, it will be beautiful, stylish, co-size, but also new, but also I like --- in I will wear during the collection and protect it properly, but to not wear it broke, I would not hesitate to throw it away, if I wear the shoes for a long time, it is not bad, but old, which I will put shoes until the day the mood, such as temporary, will once again put on a pair of old shoes.
actually love it not the same? when you ran the ground carefully, you will happy happy love, but when the other party is no longer fit your own, why not choose to abandon it? as a kind of feeling will wear old shoes, but wear shoes when broken is painful, because it will draw feet , will pin card will bleed --- so, it might as well throw away chic to this double tramp, because perhaps after the next shop, you would choose the more appropriate your other pair of shoes!
and I love like a pair of shoes on the same soft spot, not because I have to buy the brand of shoes will not necessarily go to the store, but the election must have their own shoe store where the characteristics and taste Of course not chosen to go the cries beach try a new pair of shoes, choose shoes that is my most basic needs. And I love the same will have its own requirements, appropriate shoes need not be the best, or most expensive.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论