2011年12月19日星期一

UGG BootsAssistance for the newspaper 19 years ago, a couple of old Chinese ex obligation to care fo

remember two years ago, when suicide hailed Jiujiang bridge that two villagers in Henan it? Today we once again moved all the farmers in Henan. (Henan Normal people)

text / Correspondent Wengshu Xian

yesterday afternoon, Joseph Lee, the protagonist of the story fast into the Dayang News Network broadcast room, about his innermost thoughts and the real challenges facing the elderly.

Brother Lee Li Sao famous, really we Henan to earn face. Henan people, (Anonymous)

[Keywords]: Henan,

yesterday, Joseph Lee, Henan peasants into the Dayang fast reported net broadcast room, responded to questions of users.

professor to teach stroke learning to talk

■ Reporters Notes

Assistance for the newspaper 19 years ago, a couple of old Chinese ex obligation to care for stroke
Joseph Lee, Joseph Lee, vegetarian fast
carefully to Professor Yuan Cabei.
Professor Yuan Hao

After the interview, I take the reader and users even Joseph Lee, the second interview, fasting, and is an attempt to down everyone's ideas to the eyes of the secular

Map / reporter Huang Chengfeng

care of stroke patients need a lot of special training, especially after suffering a stroke the old professor is still slurred speech, a hoe down how competent farmers in Henan this job? Yesterday, Joseph Lee, a little fast proudly told reporters: ability, Joseph Lee, professor of fast chat with a free will. Every time out for walks, he saw what to say: tree, blue sky, white clouds ... ... with the professor is very hard to learn from scratch.

he said: you do not, conscience make life difficult. Well we have people have to remember on this is the most basic criteria for a man, if ungrateful, and that even the pigs and dogs do not like the.

Joseph Lee, Chai said: service is provided free of charge. They have a lot of people doubt me: you really do get it? sometimes they will not ask to be so direct, but I talk from their vision and can feel this when I told He said: I will do, because in the past some people have helped me so I put this love in the next baton, pass. people at least would not be so active in that house apartments for the elderly, patients in. I tell them that: Is there anything I can help me, finally, I will tell them my experience this, so that they understand why I To do this there once heard a man cry ... ... good! (Anonymous)

19 years ago,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/]UGG Boots[/url], Professor Yuan to obtain relief, the Joseph Lee, how fast a couple of gratitude from the beginning and gradually sprouted out of the rest of his life to take care of a doctor to use a couple of ideas? While many people feel incredible curiosity.

Joseph Lee, Chai said: The ridge is not a step,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/]UGG Boots[/url], but I know he was a child my family's benefactor, he finally listen to the enlighten his family treated me so well, think of a few years ago my wife and other children to take care of them over a large, but they said around a nanny, not until the last stroke aunt, Professor stroke this year, we have a chance to make dessert. years ago after, Joseph Lee, was made fast in the hospital as a volunteer.

correspondent Fang Ning, Chiu-hsia

I was in tears reading this story, and really touching! (Into a small art)

Joseph Lee, Chai said: Well, the patient is also very common for doctors Thanksgiving now times have changed, people have become complicated. Medical University First Affiliated Hospital Junsao Han Suyun good thing to write a book called money for medical expenses of his pad, I'll also send him the money, he returned and said the last thing, do not mention the. the attitude of people to be indeed very people we touched. 19 years, Joseph Lee, Professor Yuan's fast and linkages are not broken off, holidays, correspondences and telephone contact.

because, two days of interviews down to the benefactor peasant couple that careful when wiping the body movements and concerns of the eyes, and when the professor takes them laugh, not. Speech may be able to

Today the story is good, this spirit has the chance to talk about. (Call Xiao people)

perhaps, their motives are as happy, because they feel more grateful for the dignity, otherwise, they will blame the rest of his life spent unpleasant.

Joseph Lee, Chai said: disease have become poorer, and I have eight people at home, have parents, three children and a disabled brother after suffering from polio, I was the mainstay of the family, if my body broke down, could not,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/]UGG Boots[/url], the family What to eat it. to my parents, they are also more than 80-year-old, but the body has no particular disease. My children have grown up, my brother live independently. the parents, I have feelings of guilt, but they are reluctant to I am unworthy of Professor Yuen. will give our family have land,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/]UGG Boots[/url], land is also very good ... I kind of came out to give the elderly, so that they look for day laborers. p> reports came out, there are ocean users is reported in tears after reading this, that Joseph Lee Chai But in the end it was suspected that something is true or false. So, what Joseph Lee, how fast is determined commitment to care for stroke with the rest of his life, Professor couples do?

past scenes from scratch, we can not witness, but close contact with the parties as a reporter, I do not doubt sealed in their own minds and touched the truth. There are many users questioned the professor's past, but only in respect of rescue peasant couple, I do not doubt his authenticity.

in yesterday's interview, there are fast friends asked Joseph Lee: If this matter because after you became a media celebrity, people are looking up around you, think you great, do you feel?

This is very good for his recovery.

He replied: I do, it is really worth reporting. I was no big deal, this report will not affect my grateful heart, I still continue to take care of Professor Yuan Bai!

Thanksgiving is a happy

Joseph Lee, fasting also learn care with the doctors. Massage to the elderly, doctors at the left, he was at the right school. No doctor in the evening, the elderly and sometimes muscle contraction,[url=http://www.uggclearanceuks.com/]UGG Boots[/url], limb very hard to accept, Joseph Lee, fast way to help him on with a simple massage. Sometimes one by an hour, the elderly comfortable to sleep.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论