2011年12月6日星期二

Wife to her husband's criticism Text

Dear husband adults :
First, I swear in the name of the party ,[url=http://www.uggonlineoutlet.us/][b]title=UGG Online[/b][/url], I really know is wrong ! If you really do not believe, you can make your neighborhood butcher dug out my heart to see bright red is not red , I swear , my heart just for you heart !
Secondly , I deeply reflect on my mistakes . Violation For my mistakes , please give my husband the most severe punishment , while , in order that I love you, respect you understand your determination, I decided today to eat, eat, eat more ! In addition to her husband on the QQ GG dragged the black ! ( Waiting for her husband 's decision ... ) and in the forum to reflect on the depths of the soul , in my own mind the outbreak of a revolution ... hope to see her husband on weekdays where we were on the good feelings to forgive me.
beloved husband adults, according to your wishes , I am one week 168 hours 10080 minutes 604800 seconds to listen to you (of which there are sleeping it! can be lazy Oh ! ha ha ... ) more true , please review. Irregularities can be negotiated. After years of war we love long-distance running , we can see her husband gentle, considerate , intelligent and love to have macho ,[url=http://www.uggsaleuks.co.uk/][b]title=UGG Boots[/b][/url], is my ideal of a good husband ! Want her husband to forgive me , give me a chance .
Well ... ... for our bright future you have to forgive me ! Ha ~ Honey I love you ! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论